VISA AND PASSPORT REQUIREMENTS
It is your responsibility to ensure you have a valid passport and any necessary visas for your tour. As a general rule you will need a passport with at least six months validity following the end of your trip.
The visa requirements for your trip may vary depending on where you are going, and where you are from. It is important that you check which visas you will need, and apply for each of the necessary visas whilst in your home country.
Please bear in mind that some tours may spend time in more than one country.
- Holders of UK, Australian, New Zealand and most EU country passports are eligible to travel to the USA under the Visa Waiver Program. The Visa Waiver program is open to people for travel in the USA for up to a 90 day stay.
- Any person who is planning on travelling to the USA under the Visa Waiver Program MUST COMPLETE THE ONLINE PRE-REGISTRATION and receive approval via the US Embassy website's Electronic System for Travel Authorisation (ESTA) before travelling to the USA
If you are planning to transit in the USA or intend to stopover on the way to your destination, you will still need to apply for an ESTA. You must apply for your ESTA at least 72 hours before travelling to the USA. Your ESTA will be valid for a period of two years, or until your passport expires. We recommend you carry your ESTA approval with you when you travel.
Register for ESTA here
- Registration is a simple process that will only take a few minutes to complete
- Please only complete the form provided through the above link. (This is the official link for applications. There are a number of companies you may find online who will charge you an unnecessary fee for the service of guiding you through the completion of the forms.)
- You will require your passport details and your address in the US (you can use the starting point hotel address). At the time of writing there is a USD$14 fee for the electronic approval (ESTA.). Please note, US citizens need a valid passport to cross US borders.
- For further information of the Visa Waiver Program please use the links below.
> See countries eligible to travel to the USA under the Visa Waiver Program
> Find out more about the requirements needed to travel
> Find out more about the Electronic System for Travel Authorisation
- Residents from countries who cannot travel under the Visa Waiver Programme must consult their relevant embassy for more information.
Visas are not currently required by holders of UK, EU, Australian, New Zealand or US passports for the following countries:
- Costa Rica
Other nationalities should consult the relevant embassy.
We keep the above visa information as up to date as possible, but it is important that you check this for yourself
View Last Minute Deals