TREKAMERICA LIVE - Our official community website
TrekAmerica Live will let you experience what travelling with TrekAmerica is really like. Whether you are simply interested in travelling to North America for the first time or you're an experienced past Trekker, TrekAmerica Live will have something for you.
With photos, videos, blogs and our live forum being updated daily, you'll get a true picture of what life is like on the road. Simply register for free with TrekAmerica Live and discover the real America today!
TrekAmerica Live lets you...
- View interactive maps of all TrekAmerica tours and destinations across the USA.
- View photos, videos and blogs and post messages to other Trekkers on our live forum.
- Meet fellow Trekkers before your tour departs.
- > Visit TrekAmerica Live.com
Seamless social networking...
- If you're interested in joing a trek you can browse photos and videos posted by other Trekkers and interact in the forums. Once booked, we'll activate your full profile where you can meet your fellow Trekkers before departure and upload your own content and update your blog while on the road.
- By linking your profile to your Facebook account, you can allow automatic posts to your Facebook wall showing your friends all the cool places you're visiting. You can also share photos, videos and blog updates via your Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- While on tour, upload photos, videos and travel blogs while your interactive tour map updates daily to show your current location. Your friends and family can view your profile and check out where you are on any given day.
- Check out reviews from our past trekkers. After you have travelled with us, don't forget to leave your own!
This week's most wanted!
21 days from NEW YORK AREA
Cross Country - Camping
This one's topped our charts for 40 years, thanks to its blend of Eastern energy and slow-paced Deep South charm mingled with mountains, canyons and deserts, before a laid-back West Coast sign off. Yes sir, this is one varied snapshot of the States.
Highlights: Our Most Popular Trek | Great Mix of EverythingView tour
7 days from LOS ANGELES
USA West - Lodging
Can we let you into a little secret? It ain't just California. The call of Vegas is just too strong. As for the Grand Canyon, well, when you're this close it seems crazy not to swing by.
LATE BOOKING DISCOUNT AVAILABLE - SAVE 20%View tour
14 days from NEW YORK AREA
USA East - Camping
Start amidst the corridors of power then veer off the tourist paths. DC, Chicago and NYC are fast-paced, but we even the balance with soaring peaks, Great Lakes and Niagara Falls. Add a soundtrack of blues, country & western and you've got the East covered.
LATE BOOKING DISCOUNT AVAILABLE - SAVE 10%View tour