LAS VEGAS TO GRAND CANYON MINI
4 days from
- Trek Code:
- USA West
- Age Range:
- > Stay at an authentic Wild West Cowboy Camp
- > Spend a night at an Navajo Indian 'Hogan'
- > Take a trip to the iconic Monument Valley
If you've got a taste for the USA but time is in short supply then our Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon Mini Adventure is just the ticket. Cowboys, canyons and Indians need we say more? Experience an authentic cowboy BBQ and bunkhouse accommodation before a night with the Navajo people deep in the heart of Monument Valley, then top it all off with the grandest canyon on earth!
- > Lake Powell / Glenn Canyon
- > Overnight ranch stay and BBQ
- > Navajo 4x4 tour and overnight experience in Monument Valley
- > Visit Cameron Trading Post
- > Grand Canyon National Park
- > Experience Historic Route 66
- > Photo stop at the Hoover Dam
- > All 3 nights' accommodation
- > 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 2 dinners
- > Services of a TrekAmerica tour leader
- > All transportation by private adventure vehicle
- > 1 night camping + 1 night hogan + 1 night bunkhouse (sleeping bag is required)
You can now check your email and update Facebook, Twitter and TrekAmerica Live while on the road with our wi-fi enabled vehicles. (Maximum 5 users at a time. Fair usage restrictions may apply. Only available in USA & Alaska).
- > Grand Canyon helicopter flight US$220-$280
- > IMAX theater US$12
- > Sunset or sunrise hiking at Grand Canyon US$FREE
- > Outlet shopping malls US$Your credit limit!
- > Swimming at Lake Powell US$FREE
- > Horseback riding US$60
This is an open aged tour operated by our sister company.
If you are spending extra time in our gateway cities, you can now plan in advance by pre-booking unique city sightseeing day tours in addition to your TrekAmerica trip.
- LAS VEGAS
- All city day tours are operated by local experts who are dedicated to take you behind the scenes so you know it like a local! When booking your TrekAmerica trip, simply select your chosen city tour from the Tour Extras section on the online booking form.
- > View City Tours
Why not arrange your own TrekAmerica departure? For groups of 8 or more, we can offer private departures on any of our published itineraries enabling friends, families or organizations to enjoy our classic "Trek" style of travel at special rates. Although tours will run as per our standard itinerary shown here, slight modifications may be considered and dates can be chosen to suit your needs. (Subject to seasonal/operational restrictions). So contact us today and start planning your own adventure.
Our routes have been carefully chosen to include the best night stops and highlights. However, as local conditions and passenger requests vary, no two trips will ever be the same. With the guidance of your Trek Leader you may modify certain night stops and highlights to give a truly unique experience!
As this tour departs at 0730 we recommend that you book pre-tour accommodation. Please request hotel details at the time of booking.
Day 1: Las Vegas & Cowboy Camp
Leaving Las Vegas we'll pass through colourful Colorado City and the Grand Staircase / Escalante National Monument en-route to Lake Powell for a 'must do' swim and fantastic photo op. Then tuck into an authentic Western BBQ and tales around the campfire at the rugged Paria Canyon Ranch.
Accommodation: Bunkhouse included | Meals: Lunch & dinner included
Day 2: Cowboy Camp & Monument Valley
Saddle up for an optional horseback ride before heading out to Monument Valley. Along the way we'll stop off for a short hike to Horseshoe Bend and a quick visit to the Indian market, before jumping on our guided 4x4 tour deep into the valley for an overnight experience with the Navajo in one of their traditional mud-hut Hogans.
Accommodation: Hogan stay included | Meals: Breakfast, lunch & dinner included
Day 3: Monument Valley & Grand Canyon National Park
Passing through the Painted Desert we'll make our way to the Cameron Trading Post sat on top of the Little Colorado River Gorge. Stopping off at various view points along the way, you'll have plenty more photo opportunities to catch the sun setting over one of the Seven Wonders of the Natural World.
Accommodation: Camping included | Meals: Breakfast & lunch included
Day 4: Grand Canyon National Park & Las Vegas
Catch a bird's eye view on an optional scenic helicopter flight before making our way back to Las Vegas via the famous Route 66 and Hoover Dam. Tour The Strip and outlet malls for some last memories and mementos of your south-western adventure.
Meals: Breakfast included.
This trip normally concludes late in the afternoon of day 4. In order to make sure you catch your flight, we suggest you book an extra post tour hotel night in Las Vegas and enjoy your last night out on the town.
Book Your Trip Online
You can easily book your trek online using our secure booking engine. You only need to pay a 10% deposit or (whichever is greatest) with full payment due 8 weeks before departure. We are members of ABTA (Association of British Travel Agents) and are fully financially bonded so your money is 100% safe and protected at all times whether you pay by debit, bank or credit card. If you prefer to book by telephone, please contact our sales office and speak to one our friendly travel consultants.
Guaranteed: Tour will definitely operate. Book Now!
Available: Tour will be guaranteed once minimum numbers reached. Book Now!
Limited: Tour is guaranteed with last few seats remaining. Book Now!
Contact Us: Seats may be available. Please contact us.
How to Book Online
1. Pick your chosen available departure date.
2. Select the number of passengers to book.
3. Click on the book button to be taken to our secure online booking engine.
4. Complete all personal details and payment information.
5. Your tour will be confirmed immediately by e-mail.