In Costa Rica, streets aren’t named and houses aren’t numbered.
Central America Tours
From relaxing on white sandy beaches and buzzing cities to exploring tropical rainforests and Mayan ruins, enjoy it all in Central America.
Central America, the diverse land where deserts and Caribbean waters pave the way to tropical rainforests concealing ornate Mayan ruins. Dance to a mariachi beat, explore colourful markets snaking through windy streets, and admire the beautiful birds that perch amongst the trees.
Laze on sprawling beaches, from Playa Del Carmen in Mexico down to the white sand shores of Belize. Explore the museums, galleries and cathedrals of Merida, experience the Mayan ruins of Palenque and pay a visit to the historic Chichen Itza.
The jungles of Guatemala teem with wildlife, so have your camera at the ready. Heading south through the Caribbean heaven of Honduras and the twin volcanoes of Nicaragua’s Isla de Ometepe, you reach Costa Rica. An adventure lover’s paradise filled with rainforest canopy, hidden waterfalls, colourful wildlife and relaxing hot springs – you won’t want to leave!
See more with TrekAmerica
- Top up your tan on Mexico's pristine Caribbean beaches
- Discover sacred and iconic Mayan temples in Guatemala
- Snorkel in the second longest barrier reef in the world in Belize
- Absorb incredible volcanic landscape views in Nicaragua
- Ride the gnarly waves of the Pacific Coast in Ecuador
- Explore the cloud forests of Costa Rica by foot, bike or zip-line