We all know and love America, how could we not? It brought us Friends, spicy chicken wings and everyone's favourite chocolate biscuit, the Oreo!
But, the good ol' United States of America has so much more to offer the intrepid traveller than just treats and Central Perk. There are the undeniably stunning national parks, the insanely cool cities and the incredibly friendly people, to name but a few!
Here are 10 awesome reasons why the USA should be on your 2017 travel bucket list!
1. Food portions bigger than those from your wildest dreams
2. The vibrant live music scenes in New Orleans, Austin & Nashville
3. Home to the friendliest people on the planet
4. Discover the grandest of canyons: The Grand Canyon
5. History buffs will rejoice at the largest museums in the world
6. Awesome landmarks such as the Golden Gate Bridge, Empire State Bridge and Mount Rushmore
7. The largest and most beautiful trees in the world
8. Tons of incredible wildlife
9. Stunning landscapes, certain to blow your mind
10. Heaps of opportunities to really get into the wild and leave the real world behind
So there you have it, 10 pretty indisputable reasons why the USA should be added to that ever growing travel bucket list of yours.
So what are you waiting for? Go and find yourself some unforgettable experiences, discover your inner adventurer and make friendships that will last a lifetime! We'll see you on the road soon.