NEW YORK NIAGARA MINI (HOTEL)
3 days from
- Trek Code:
- USA East
- Age Range:
- > Walk or swim at Finger Lakes
- > Get soaked on a Niagara Falls boat cruise!
- > Shop 'til you drop at the outlet shopping malls
If you've got a taste for the USA but time is in short supply then our 3 day Niagara Falls tour from New York is just the ticket. Leaving the bright lights and crazy nights of New York City behind, venture deep into 'up state' New York to the thundering wonder of the incomparable Niagara Falls before a night on the shore of the Finger Lakes with it's many waterfalls and wineries.
- Drive through the Delaware Water Gap/Poconos
- Finger Lakes hiking & swimming
- Niagara Falls and the Maid of the Mist cruise
- College town of Ithaca, NY
- Woodbury Common Outlet Mall
- Services of a professional tour leader
- Private transportation with free Wi-Fi
- All accommodation - 2 hotel nights.
You can now check your email and update Facebook, Twitter and TrekAmerica Live while on the road with our wi-fi enabled vehicles. (Maximum 5 users at a time. Fair usage restrictions may apply. Only available in USA & Alaska).
7 days from NEW YORK AREA
Round trip from New York and all the must sees of the East.> Read more
9 days from NEW YORK AREA
Our lodging based loop highlighting the super star cities of the East> Read more
Our routes have been carefully chosen to include the best night stops and highlights. However, as local conditions and passenger requests vary, no two trips will ever be the same. With the guidance of your Trek Leader you may modify certain night stops and highlights to give a truly unique experience!
There are loads of exciting optional activities for you to choose from during your trip giving you the flexibility to do the things you want to and leave out the things you don't. Below are the main optional activities for this trip, these can be arranged once you are on tour via your Tour Leader and are paid for locally.
- > Walk across Rainbow Bridge to Canada US$1
- > Illumination viewing of Niagara Falls US$FREE
- > Woodbury Common Premium Outlet Mall US$your limit
- > Wine tasting in Finger Lakes Region US$3-$30
As this tour departs at 0730 we recommend that you book pre-tour accommodation. Please request hotel details at the time of booking.
Day 1: New York & Niagara Falls
Today we will head for the beautiful Delaware Water Gap on the famous Appalachian Trail. After a scenic stop in the Pocono Mountains we make our way to the spectacular Niagara Falls, where you can cross over Rainbow Bridge into Canada for a spectacular illuminated night-time view of this world.
Accommodation: Hotel included
Day 2: Niagara Falls & Finger Lakes
In the morning get up close and personal (and very wet!) on an included Maid of the Mist boat cruise to the thundering base of Niagara falls. Then we'll make our way through wine country to the shores of the Finger Lakes, where you can hike to nearby waterfalls or go for a refreshing swim. At night you will visit the All-American, college town of Ithaca for a dinner out!
Accommodation: Hotel included
Day 3: Finger Lakes & New York
On our return south to New York we stop for a 2-hour shopping spree at the Woodbury Common Premium Outlet Mall with its 228 department store, shops, bars and restaurants! What better way to round off your New York/ Niagara Falls experience?
Meals: Paid locally
You can choose to be dropped off at our gateway hotel or in Liberty State Park. There are several transport methods for leaving the area (including a ferry to the city) and the park itself affords great views across the Hudson to the Statue of Liberty and lower Manhattan. Your Tour Leader will assist you when leaving the trip. If you are planning to fly tonight, please do not book a flight that departs before 21:00 hrs.
This tour is run with our trusted sister company and is open to travellers of all ages.
Book Your Trip Online
- > You only need to pay a 10% deposit or (whichever is greatest)
- > Full payment is due 8 weeks before the tour departure
- > We're members of ABTA and fully financially bonded so your money is 100% safe at all times
- > If you prefer to book by telephone please contact our UK sales office
- > Prices below are land only. Call us on 0844 576 1400 for a flight inclusive quote
- You will need adequate travel insurance to join this trip. Download our insurance tips pdf for more information.
Guaranteed: Tour will definitely operate. Book Now!
Available: Tour will be guaranteed once minimum numbers reached. Book Now!
Limited: Tour is guaranteed with last few seats remaining. Book Now!
Contact Us: Seats may be available. Please contact us.
Why not arrange your own TrekAmerica departure? For groups of 8 or more, we can offer private departures on any of our published itineraries enabling friends, families or organizations to enjoy our classic "Trek" style of travel at special rates. Although tours will run as per our standard itinerary shown here, slight modifications may be considered and dates can be chosen to suit your needs. (Subject to seasonal/operational restrictions). So contact us today and start planning your own adventure.
We've offer a whole range of travel extras with everything from city sightseeing, additional hotel nights, insurance and more so you can organise everything you'll need for your trip in one easy place.
If you are spending extra time in our gateway cities, you can now plan in advance by pre-booking unique city sightseeing day tours in addition to your TrekAmerica trip.
- NEW YORK
- All city day tours are operated by local experts who are dedicated to take you behind the scenes so you know it like a local! When booking your TrekAmerica trip, simply select your chosen city tour from the Tour Extras section on the online booking form.
- > View City Tours
Click any image below to view in an enlarged gallery.
TrekAmerica Live Reviews
Read the latest New York Niagara Mini (Hotel) reviews below, powered by our community website - TrekAmerica Live.
Been on this trip? Leave a review here