LATIN AMERICA TOURS
Latin America, the diverse land where deserts and Caribbean waters pave the way to tropical rainforests concealing ornate Mayan ruins. Enjoy the laid-back lifestyle while you dance to a mariachi beat, explore colourful markets snaking through windy streets, and admire beautiful birds which decorate the trees. Incredible landscapes will stop you in your tracks and we warn you; join one of our Latin America tours and the mouth-watering cuisine will make it hard to leave.
Each country has its own unique characteristics and story to tell. The cactus dotted Mexican desert stands in stark contrast to dense Guatemalan jungles teeming with wildlife. The stunning white sand beaches of Belize mix beautifully with Nicaragua's colonial architecture, and the National Parks of Honduras provide coffee plantations, hidden caves and cascading waterfalls. Experience local cultures, cuisine and friendliness at its best, and your included Spanish sessions help you to communicate and dig beneath the surface of your Latin America holiday. Many visitors to Latin America return time and time again, and some just never leave.
View all Latin America tours
Latin America Holiday Highlights
Chichén Itza - Mexico
The brilliant ruins of Chichén Itzá present evidence of the ancient city that the Mayan empire once revolved around. Incredibly intact, this UNESCO World Heritage site is named as one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. Spectacular.
Playa del Carmen - Mexico
Caribbean water, white sand beaches, a laid back pace, snorkelling & diving, unique Cenotes (huge cave systems with underground rivers) and awesome night life all make up Playa del Carmen.
- Tikal Mayan Ruins - Guatemala Tikal is Guatemala's most famous and most impressive Mayan archaeological sites. Set amidst thick tropical jungle and declared a UNESCO World Heritage site, with over 4000 structures it is regarded as one of the most important cultural reserves in the world.
- Antigua - Guatemala Situated in the central highlands of Guatemala between three volcanoes and famous for its preserved Spanish Baroque architecture as well as a number of spectacular ruins of colonial churches, it has been designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The city is awash with old and new; offering photo opportunities at every turn of crumbling ruins, pastel facades under terracotta roofs and excellent people watching.
- Caye Caulker - Belize Caye Caulker is a small limestone coral island off the coast of Belize in the Caribbean Sea measuring about 5 miles. It remains a small village with a distinct cultural flavour where you can enjoy the white sand and Caribbean Sea, explore the underwater wonders, try delicious cuisine, or simply experience laid-back island life. Spend the day snorkeling, fishing, diving, or laying peacefully in your own hammock.
- Copan Ruins - Honduras Copán was one of the great centres of Maya civilization over a thousand years ago. With beautiful pre-Colombian art they are different to other Mayan ruins, though many people find them even more interesting. Nestled in a jungle setting, this site is a true wonder.
- Roatan Island - Honduras Roatan Island is Caribbean heaven with blue skies, and sun drenched turquoise water. Roatan offers scuba diving, snorkelling, sea fishing, fly-fishing, dolphin swimming and kayaking. On land try canopy tours, exploring lush tropical scenery, butterfly gardens and beach walking.
- Isla Ometepe - Volcano climbing - Nicaragua Isla de Ometepe is dramatic and unique: two volcanic peaks rise from the blue expanse of Cocibolca, 'the Sweet Sea' forming an hourglass of beaches and jungles. Climb one of the volcanos, see farms, primary forests teaming with howler monkeys and parrots.
- San Cristobal de Las Casas - Nicaragua Surrounded by mountains in a fertile Valley and home to several indigenous groups descending from the Maya, San Cristobal is one of Mexico's best-preserved Spanish colonial towns. Wander narrow cobblestone streets, pass brightly painted buildings, colourful shops and artisan markets.
Featured tours in Latin America
13 days from SAN JOSE
Costa Rica - Lodging
An adventurer's paradise filled with wildlife, towering volcanoes, and lush scenery. Brave river rapids, cycle through awesome scenery, walk through cloud forests and swim on tropical beaches on this Costa Rican adventure.
LATE BOOKING DISCOUNT AVAILABLE - SAVE 25%View tour
17 days from ANTIGUA
Central America - Lodging
You won't want to miss this Central American adventure that takes in the beaches, volcanoes, forests and jungles of some of the most incredible countries on the planet - Guatemala, Costa Rica, Honduras and Nicaragua.
Highlights: Mayan ruins | Roatan Island | Active volcanoesView tour
45 days from PLAYA DEL CARMEN
Central America - Lodging
Travel through seven Central American countries from the well-travelled Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico down to the undiscovered beaches and jungles of Panama.
Highlights: Mayan ruins | Caribbean beaches | Active volcanoesView tour
58 days from MEXICO CITY
Central America - Lodging
Seven countries in eight weeks packs a serious Central American punch, with calm Caribbean beaches, ancient ruins and cultures, volcanoes, jungles and coral reefs.
Highlights: 7 Central America countries in 2 monthsView tour